There's a side of me that REALLY doesn't want to sell this camera, but I haven't used it since I got the X-Pro 1 and I honestly don't know when I would. So, better to have it go to someone who will use it.
This is from the first batch of X100's, pre-earthquake. I bought it through a cousin in Canada in early April of last year so I got it before the US shipments started. It had an international warranty, but its over a year old so its past the warranty period anyway.
I've never had ANY issues with this camera. Never a sign of sticky blades, no nothing. It froze once or twice in the very early days but those were firmware issues, long since resolved. Its well used but VERY well cared for - I tend to take very good care of my gear. Firmware is up to date. I'd guess about 3,000 - 4,000 exposures taken, but its just a guess - I think its pretty close though. Can't imagine its much more or all that much less. Clearly enough that if this camera was going to develop sticky aperture blades, it would have by now, but few enough to have years of use left in it. All original boxes and everything in the box. In addition to the standard strap, cables, charger, etc that it came with, I'm also including:
* Filter adapter and lens hood (JJC - not Fuji)
* BW F-Pro UV filter
* 3 total batteries (original and two extra) - two Fuji and one 3rd party
* Lensmate LM X100 thumb grip (also prevents inadvertent turning of the exposure compensation wheel)
* Lens Cap for filter / filter adapter - center pinch style, includes leash which can be easily removed.
* Gariz half-case with strap (set up as a sling style strap to work with case but can be easily converted back to conventional neck strap - strap not pictured)
* small silver Soft-Release (not pictured)
* small lensmate raised surface on the OK button in the middle of the four way controller on the back of the camera - makes this button a lot less fiddly to use.