April 22nd, 2012, 08:18 AM
Elsie, a belated welcome to you! I apologize for missing your introduction...I haven't been able to be around these forum halls as much as I used to be. It's great to have you so involved here at SC.
April 22nd, 2012, 10:09 AM
Thanks BBW, seen some great images on the forum and it's really encouraged me to get a lot more active with my G12
April 22nd, 2012, 10:55 AM
welcome....you are amongst friends. Post some stuff as soon as you can.
April 22nd, 2012, 12:24 PM
Hi Kev, welcome to the pack. Look forward to seeing what you've been up to,
April 22nd, 2012, 02:09 PM
Welcome from Chicagoland Kev!
April 22nd, 2012, 02:49 PM
April 22nd, 2012, 06:33 PM
April 25th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Hi guys, I've taken some pictures but can't upload them to the forum. Can anyone talk me through the process please? Many thanks
April 25th, 2012, 01:58 PM
Hi Kev! Welcome to the forum! One of the ways to upload photos is the following:
1. Click on the "Gallery" tab on top of the page;
2. Click on the "upload photos" link on the top right of the page;
3. You can then choose to upload the photo to a specific forum gallery, just the general gallery, or to a folder that you can create as part of your personal online album (to create an album, go to the "My Albums" link on top of the page, when you first entered the "Gallery" page);
4. The just "choose file" from your computer and pick whatever photo you want to upload;
5. Add name and description if you'd like;
6. Click "upload/submit"
Keep in mind that the max photo size is 1500 pixels at its longest edge. So you will need to downsize your G12 photos first.
Once you upload a photo in the gallery, to post into a forum, the easiest way is to:
1. Click on one of the photos that you just uploaded;
2. At the bottom of the page, you should see three HTML addresses; copy the one that says "medium image";
3. At the appropriate thread or post that you want to show your photo, paste the HTML address that you copied for the photo.
Looking forward to seeing your photos!!
Current Gear: A little bit of this and a little bit of that, but want more!
April 25th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Have a nice day, Herman
Username Twitter: @hermandijkhuis
This site uses affiliate programs and referral links for monetization.