Smartphone Cell Phone Camera photos

A very old bloke - well older than me which makes him very very old bloke :D

He's our Lib Dem business secretary, BB. He's now considered to be in the higher echelons of British politics as he appeared on "Strictly come Dancing" a while back. (now ya's gonna have to Google Strictly Come Dancing aincha? ;))

I took it outside his "office" in London - BIS - they sometimes have UK made cars painted in this way as promotion items

The car was there when I walked in - I saw "Vince" walk out and the car had gone

I put 2 + 2 together and got 5

Dewi - they have Strictly in the US - Len and Bruno fly across there and are judges

Yes, you two, I've heard tell about these "Strictly" dancing shows. We had a dethroned politician on one of ours a while ago...but I used my better judgement and didn't look!

Good addition skills and sleuthing, Bill.

Yes, you two, I've heard tell about these "Strictly" dancing shows. We had a dethroned politician on one of ours a while ago...but I used my better judgement and didn't look!

Good addition skills and sleuthing, Bill.

Blimey! You get Strictly over there too BB? You poor things! I don't think I've ever watched it, mind you I rarely watch TV anyway so it's hardly surprising :)

I like this thread. :D Here's a shot I took last week while traveling with my family. Super hot and humid outside, went to dinner "sans camera" and my wife spotted the image as we left the restaurant. Shot with a Samsung Galaxy Express, mild PP in LR.
. . . David

Attachments

• Epcot Japanese Pavillion (1 of 1).jpg
    Epcot Japanese Pavillion (1 of 1).jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 153
Back