Nature Show Landscape

Been a while since this thread has seen some action.

<iframe src="20140304-P3040976-Edit-2" width="768" height="1024" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src="BSFlorida2-9" width="1024" height="768" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src="BSFlorida2-10" width="1024" height="768" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src="BSFlorida2-17" width="1024" height="768" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

A couple of bonus ones, that I had fun with in Color Efex4.

<iframe src="BSFlorida2-1" width="1024" height="768" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src="BSFlorida2-7" width="768" height="1024" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src="P1060500-Edit.jpg" width="1024" height="495" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" oallowfullscreen="" msallowfullscreen=""></iframe>

<iframe src="_3230029-Edit.jpg" width="1024" height="768" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src="_3230037-Edit.jpg" width="1024" height="592" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src="_3230028-Edit.jpg" width="1024" height="768" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

Outenique Pass - love the name

scape_4.jpg

scape_3.jpg

woody and tdkaney

really good images but your files are just too big for me to see taken ages to download

250k is plenty big enough for the web - you don't really see the better quality of large files anyway

They look to be normally sized to me on my MacBook Pro, Bill.:confused:

Many thanks to you all for your photos - love to see the different places, as well as your different styles of photography.:drinks:

They look to be normally sized to me on my MacBook Pro, Bill.:confused:

Many thanks to you all for your photos - love to see the different places, as well as your different styles of photography.:drinks:

BB, I mean the file size - some of us do not have cable or even a fast internet connection ……. so I almost "in and out" of the thread before the images have downloaded

Back