Nature Beach/Ocean: Let's see yours.

Xpro 1 Fuji with the 35mm lens
DSCF2120-L.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Paul, I have to say this is one beautiful starlike jelly fish - and I'm not too partial to them while at the beach. Lovely the way you got it coming in on a wave.

Love this thread and can't wait until I get down to the ocean this summer. My thanks to you all for keeping me going through this long winter.

Paul, I have to say this is one beautiful starlike jelly fish - and I'm not too partial to them while at the beach. Lovely the way you got it coming in on a wave.

Love this thread and can't wait until I get down to the ocean this summer. My thanks to you all for keeping me going through this long winter.

I'll leave these out for you. They're at the end of Tarpon Bay Road on Sanibel Island.

DSCF1963-XL.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Ah, now I see where you were - only because I recognize that skeleton of what was once a building... Am I right that this is Brighton Beach, though I've never been there I have seen quite a few pictures of the place.

I must go down to the seas again...as John Masefield's poem "Sea Fever" plays through my mind... Love that poem and I love the ocean! Can't wait until I get down to one of my favorite places on the USA's Atlantic - the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Until then, I shall bask in everyone's photos!

<iframe src="Seaside @ Renesse Beach 1" width="800" height="600" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" oallowfullscreen="" msallowfullscreen=""></iframe>

<iframe src="Seaside @ Renesse Beach 2" width="800" height="600" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" oallowfullscreen="" msallowfullscreen=""></iframe>

<iframe src="Seaside @ Renesse Beach 3" width="800" height="595" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" oallowfullscreen="" msallowfullscreen=""></iframe>

<iframe src="Seaside @ Renesse Beach 4" width="800" height="599" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" oallowfullscreen="" msallowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Back