Cats The Requisite Cat (Kitty) Photo thread

13466570355_de530d0429_k.jpg
[/url]DSCF2991 by cwolffensperger, on Flickr[/IMG]

56mm

igcj2b.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Ahh, the bodega cat! They are popular in New York because they do a great shop at keeping vermin out of the shop. There was a dust up a couple of years ago when the health inspectors did not like places serving food to have cats; I guess they preferred rats to raid the cupboard...

I need help from other cat owners!

Choopa is breathing heavily and coughing often, like he is trying to throw up. He doesn't eat and has lost weight. He was acting kind of funny the past week, and since we live on the edge of town with low traffic, we allow him to roam about freely. He was away from home for the past couple of days and we got worried. Today, when he came back, he was displaying the symptoms described above. I'm suspecting that a neighbour could have given him fish remains to eat and that a fish bone could have gotten stuck somewhere.

Can someone, who has had 1st hand experience involving the symptoms that I've described tell me what it was, and what is the best course of action?

Thank you!

I need help from other cat owners!

Choopa is breathing heavily and coughing often, like he is trying to throw up. He doesn't eat and has lost weight. He was acting kind of funny the past week, and since we live on the edge of town with low traffic, we allow him to roam about freely. He was away from home for the past couple of days and we got worried. Today, when he came back, he was displaying the symptoms described above. I'm suspecting that a neighbour could have given him fish remains to eat and that a fish bone could have gotten stuck somewhere.

Can someone, who has had 1st hand experience involving the symptoms that I've described tell me what it was, and what is the best course of action?

Thank you!

Take him to a vet. Now. I don't know whats wrong but it sounds very wrong.

Back