B&W Black & White, monotone and sepia

Expression
<iframe src="Brighton TxT" width="1024" height="576" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

Work, when will it ever end?
<iframe src="https://www.flickr.com/photos/andywest1/13842141113/player/" width="1024" height="687" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

Finished for the day
<iframe src="Brighton Lanes" width="1024" height="683" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm working on a journal post that will focus on the Sigma Merrill cameras. I wanted a quick shot of the three cameras this morning and grabbed the X Pro 1 camera that happened to have the 10-24 lens attached. My backdrop is very narrow so I was at the 24mm focal length with a working distance of about 18 inches. 1 second at F22 ASA 400. This is an RAF opened in LR and converted in SEFX Pro.

Next time I'll blow the dust off the cameras!

i-GDLwmzC-L.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Faro de Punta Sardina - Gran Canaria/Spain

Just when I arrived there after a one hour march under the blazing Canarian sun a ..... car stopped right in front of the lighthouse. So I spent the next 60 or so minutes watching one fantastic cloud after another pass by. Finally the car left and after some more minutes ...

View attachment 90037

X-Pro1 / 18-23-27-55-in-1@18

Back