Samsung Samsung NX image thread

Hi,

I collected some 45mm images in a Flickr album: Samsung 45mm F1.8

Cheers
Matt

Thanks, Matt. Those are some stunning images. I'm considering the NX300 with the 45mm f1.8 2D/3D as a kit for about $30 more than the camera with the 20-50 kit lens. I'm assuming your shots are with the non 2D/3D lens. Would you happen to know if there's much of a difference in quality or size/weight between the two 45mm lenses when shot at 2D?

As far as I know there is no significant difference between the 2d only and the 2d/3d version in regards of quality/size/weight.
My shots are done using the 45mm 2d only as none of my cameras can handle 3d (only supported by NX300 and newer).

Yes, Wales is wonderful. :)

Crisp! nice.
Color Efex Details Extractor?

Thanks, Gary. It does look a bit like the detail extractor filter but I think that for this image that I've just run my normal Lightroom preset and then run a light pass of the tonal contrast filter (also from Color Efex) and pulled back the saturation as well. I have to be careful with the tonal contrast filter on the NX300 because the files already have a lot of micro contrast in them.

NX300
20140419_GreenYellowTulip-M.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Tulip

20140421_LoveforTreessm-M.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Big Leaf Maple. My coworker just said I can eat the young flowers directly from these trees. I'm a little hesitant, but we looked it up and apparently you can. I think I'll be looking for some to pick and try on my walk home today.

Back