WINNER ANNOUNCED ... 27th Serious Compacts Salon Challenge "Album Cover"

I was not that impressed with Tobias the fly, but Reg was very convincing, and the layout was great.

and here it is for your ears.....
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/Hq1fpN1qWv8?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/Hq1fpN1qWv8?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I was not that impressed with Tobias the fly, but Reg was very convincing, and the layout was great.

and here it is for your ears.....
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/Hq1fpN1qWv8?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/Hq1fpN1qWv8?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

That was one of my faves, in its day!

Bruce (and Reg and Tobias): congratulations! Well deserved!

Karen: thank you for organizing this FANTASTIC contest!!!!!!

Karen
As promised here is the original photo I used to make my Ice Mountain album cover.
This was out in the middle of nowhere in Wyoming returning from an early spring trip to the Grand Teton NP back in 2012. I was driving along with my daughter and had to stop and take a photo using a Canon Powershot S100.
I have no idea why this was here. It was obviously made by spraying water when the temp was below freezing.
It had this incredible deep blue color that really doesn't show in the original photo.

For the album cover submission I swapped the image horizontally and then when crazy using Color Efex.

Thanks for the cool idea for the challenge!

13823552933_4b0f7d3ab1_c.jpg

Back