At the Races

christilou

Legend
P6220074-4.jpg

Great stuff Christina. I saw just the first color shots here initially and then saw the more complete set with B&W on mu-43 and was going to comment on how much I liked both. Then you added some B&W here and I'm only left to try to decide whether I prefer that first photo in color or B&W - I think I prefer the separation in subjects the color gives it, but I like both an awful lot. Overall just a great set. Incredibly clean and sharp files - are these the EM5? Regardless, great work...

-Ray

I'm with Bart on the wonderful sense of atmosphere. I'd spotted the spats on Flickr and thought they were great - my second favorite is the B&W of the woman in her hat giving someone quite a look!:eek:;)

If you wouldn't mind, it would be great to have a link to your other shots on Mu43.

Woman in the hat the winner by a length, then spats romping home at 2nd. Worth an each way.

The most important bit...you went to Ascot! Where's the self portrait, eh? I mean, you have to scrub up a bit to get in. How did you hide those sailor tattoos? :eek:

I'll have you know I was in the Royal Enclosure no less! Managed to pass muster but I can tell you there are ladies there who make a much more serious effort than me! I'm only there for the photographic opportunities LOL !

Back