Smartphone Cell Phone Camera photos

Ray, these are looking pretty darn good to me! The sunsets are very pretty and the "endless summer" shot is a beauty - were you on the Atlantic? And in my opinion the Silver Efex effect is fantastic on your third - that is really great shot, Ray! It's one of my all time favorites of yours.

Nice shots everyone, especially like the b and w beach scene Ray.

@ BB: Im way to lazy and even more unskilled to process these camera shots on my computer. It was all done in phone.
And then uploaded from the phone.
thanks
Pete

Ray, these are looking pretty darn good to me! The sunsets are very pretty and the "endless summer" shot is a beauty - were you on the Atlantic? And in my opinion the Silver Efex effect is fantastic on your third - that is really great shot, Ray! It's one of my all time favorites of yours.

Thanks BB and Pete. These are all on the Atlantic, more or less, from Long Beach Island, New Jersey. The sunrise is the actual Atlantic, as is the B&W. The sailboats are on the bay between the island and the mainland. I like that B&W also. I should probably go back through my catalog of P&S shots and see what else I have that would work better in B&W. I probably have quite a few. Not sure if I'll do it, but maybe if we get a few rainy days strung together...

-Ray

I bought a HTC Wildfire Android a couple of weeks ago but havent got the hang of the camera yet it seems to have a fair number 'modes' or whatever on it but actually taking the photo is strange to me! more often than not the pics are blurred/ out of focus due to my inapt handling of the thing. will have to get to terms with it sometime.

Thought I'd give it another go with HCT Wildfire; bit of a nightmare getting it onto the PC but this is the result.
5471317536_588f908be8_z.jpg

Yes, it was! And it was freezing cold. But there was a reward on the peak - there is a mountain hostel on the summit offering hot drinks and food and they are delicius indeed :yahoo:

Sniff Dawg ... (photo)

There's no "camera phone" forum, so I'm dropping this here. Saw it while traveling, and decided I needed to snap a shot. It's a commercial business ... around the back, of course ;)
Sniff_Dawg.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

wt21, I know we don't have a cell phone camera forum however we do have this handy thread, so I took the liberty of moving your wonderful "Sniff Dawg" image and post in here.

Perfect shot - with that shadow falling right on top of the purplish little pup - what a sign! Very funny, planned or not!:drinks:

Tom get camerapro from the Ovi Market; it lets you choose uncompressed jpegs, I use it with my Nokia N8
5505281034_6cbcd02417_b.jpg

5655707966_7cb818ec57_b.jpg

5374019611_dd5cdb012b_b.jpg

Here is link to slide show of my N8 images
N8

Back