Show: Skyscapes

pdh

Legend
a walk around with the 17mm pancake makes it clear what a good landscape lens this is ... I like it with a CPOL on the front, as in all of these ... I described it in a mu-43 thread as a "watercolourist's lens" ... hehehe ... anyway, the skies and landscapes were so lovely today that I suddenly had a hankering for a properly wide lens - the 12mm Voigtlander or even the 9-18mm Olympus, because I just couldn't get enough into the frame ... barely any PP in this lot, just denoise, autotone and a light sharpen ...

Open to all - please add your skyscapes!

:eek: It does look like a forest fire! Nevertheless, it does fall into the skyscape category, me thinks.:tongue:

Beautiful images in here. Until I saw Andy's latest, I was finding it very restful...which I need right now as I am still recovering from house guests and a long drive to and from picking up our daughter from college. Maybe we need a caffeinated thread? ;-)

Thanks so much pdh, for opening this up to all!

Spain - Leica X1

A bit blurry as it was shot from a moving car!

L1002362-2.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Christina! I love it and want to be in that place, but standing in the field not in a car zipping past. I took several photos yesterday of fields from our car trip. I'll be thrilled if any come out as well. This could be a painting. I mean that as a compliment.

Skyscapes Image Thread

I love to shoot the ever-changing sky. It's the greatest show off earth. Here are some images to start the thread.

Leica_entry-4_Medium_.JPG

Leica_entry-13_Medium_.JPG

Leica_entry-7_Medium_.JPG

Walter_Mitty_Leica_Experiment_008_Medium_.jpg

PS -- Does anyone know where I can buy a powerline filter?

Cheers, Jock