Animals Show "Cows"

Immigrant cows in the Netherlands ;-)
A great series, so very well shot :clapping:
Love the repetition in texture between the grass and the cow's luxurious coat. ...but that calf! Oh man, if I'd have shot this series, the calf would have mysteriously disappeared and, strangely, I'd be departing with a very animated camera bag :blush:

Thanks for the compliment! It was very windy that day. The combination with the sun resulted in some special effects.
I did not bring a camera bag, so no temptation on this side. ;-)

Seen in Thailand.

9076595578_c8d51bec49_b.jpg

Mark me old matey, I said in another thread (to the question "what camera/lens etc?" )

I decided a while ago as a general rule I wasn't going to give camera /lens details with my pics in the forum, unless I felt it was particularly pertinent to the context of the image.

All my stuff is hosted at Flickr, however, where the tags and exif are intact and will reveal all!

and I think it'd be unfair of me to suddenly change policy ... hmmm ... although of course Flickr is now such a bandwidth hog I may have to rethink this ...

Just this once then : OM1n+50/1.4, LuckySHD100 (horrible horrible cheap scratchy low contrast film) in homebrewed "rodinal" made from paracetamol and caustic soda

No worries about that, Barrie, I keep the methamphetamine lab in a separate lockup the other side of the county ... mind you if Hans Blix was to have a peek in the cupboard under my sink it might be another story

Back