Sony Showcase RX1 Images

Easy there Gary,
I'm still waiting for more fantastic pictures from your X-Pro!
" One needs to learn,understand,become one with the equipment before adding more."
The RX1 does look like one cool camera though.Of course, your learning curve and my learning curve live in seperate universes!

I feel very guilty as I am still learning with the OM-D's and I get a new system with the X-Pro. The OM-D's are to me what Hikari's 645 is to him. The X-Pro is my camera for working differently.

Gary

This was taken jpeg in marco - jpeg str8 from camera - only cropped - f7 iso 2000 1/125th

Attachments

• image-3938692195.jpg
    image-3938692195.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 611
Sorry new here - that was a ipad snapshot of the foto not the foto!

This is iso 2000 - natural light - f7.1, 125th sec shot in manual mode with macro function!

Attachments

• image-1665892538.jpg
    image-1665892538.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 607
I feel very guilty as I am still learning with the OM-D's and I get a new system with the X-Pro. The OM-D's are to me what Hikari's 645 is to him. The X-Pro is my camera for working differently.

Gary
Now I feel guilty for making you feel guilty!
It's all about having fun anyway,so I say, if you can afford it ,just do it!
Hope to see you this week G!

Kubrick awaits ... lol

G

(I felt guilty the moment I had the Fuji in my hands knowing I would probably purchase the camera.)

I don't get the 'Kubrick awaits' comment, but when I read that, I had the image of someone's hands slowing raising a RX1 into the sky, with Thus Spake Zarathustra playing in the background.

I don't get the 'Kubrick awaits' comment, but when I read that, I had the image of someone's hands slowing raising a RX1 into the sky, with Thus Spake Zarathustra playing in the background.

LOL

(The explanation:
I had a prior engagement and missed a meeting of MFT photogs at the LACMA, which is featuring an exhibit of Stanley Kubrick stuff. David, (Spinyman), stated a desire to go back to see more of the exhibit of which I made an offer to do so together, as I am a Kubrick fan as well.

As to Thus Spoke Zarathustra ... maybe just a copy Nietzsche book in a back pocket would be easier than a full orchestration from the movie's soundtrack.)

Gary

Yesterday. Spring is almost here...

rx1_snow_day.jpg

I finished planting my veggie garden today. I've been planting on and on for a month or so. For the last two weeks been clipping away lettuce, cabbage, parsley, basil and the stray pepper for salads. I noticed my first two tomatos of the season have appeared.

I finished planting my veggie garden today. I've been planting on and on for a month or so. For the last two weeks been clipping away lettuce, cabbage, parsley, basil and the stray pepper for salads. I noticed my first two tomatos of the season have appeared.

Sure. Ruuuuub it in :rofl:

So, how is your maple syrup coming? And this is a great season for iceberg lettuce...or maybe margaritas.

Back