Sony Showcase Sony A7 and 7r Image thread

Nice fishing day photos and I assume nice dinner! We had rain, sleet, snow last 2 days so enjoy your warm weather:) Finally A7(R) photos post so I don't have to dig for links... You got even bokeh from that garbage kit lens:) Are these from raw or jpg?

Just a couple of test shots.
I need to upload more to Flickr.

With the OM 40mm F/2
11002891413_d2519d783c_z.jpg

With the Leica Summicron-C 40mm
11002843544_72ed2060a4_z.jpg

The Summicron C is a little warmer I think.

Armando, when's dinner? I love fish.

btw....what is cold weather for Houstonites? Is it below 55 degrees there today? :tongue:

Or is it Houstoner......or Houstanian...I usually know these things. This one stumps me.

We had fish for dinner tonight. BBQ'd red fish with a creole sauce. Awesome!!

The photos were JPG processed in LR3.5. I brought my laptop to this trip, which did not have LR5.3rc when I processed the photos. I just finished downloading 5.3rc now.

Houston has been hit with low 40s weather as of lately. It snows about once every five years.

I found a 55 1.8 Zeiss quite a bit cheaper on Amazon, not in stock but I'd be willing to wait at that price. I think if I were to rebuy a 7 then it would have to be AF lenses for me. What's going to work best with the native lenses though, the 7 or the 7R?

Nope, neither of those. Sold the 43 a while ago. The one thing I struggle over with the M is the colour. Sometimes auto or daylight just yield nasty greenish yellow colour and I find myself using the b & w JPEG more. Thinking to use a 7/R with native AF lens.

Trying to find acceptable m-mount wide and moderately wide angle solutions. Nr2-4 with the Elmarit 24mm, Nr 1&5 with the 35 Summicron asph. I`m not to excited about what I see in the corners and edges, particularly wide open. 50mm and longer are fine.

Back