Attention-seeking me.

Thinking of you Sue, everything crossed here for you. On the positive side, they've identified a possible problem and will deal with it if needs be. They didn't find mine soon enough - it wasn't pleasant! Keep us posted.

Best of luck :2thumbs:

P.S - if you want to talk afterwards with someone who's "been there" feel free to knock on my PM door

Thansk, everyone, the prayers and thoughts helped. I'm still alive!! YAYAY! Not before they had to give me truckloads more medication *and* valium (gagaga) before they could scan. It ended up being 90mins later than the appointment was set for because my heart does NOT want to run at less than 65... anyway, all done, now just wait for results.

Wishing you all good things, Sue. As a former smoker (started at 12 and never finally stopped until I was 59) I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. So I'm hoping yours hang on tight. As for prayer: I put some "holy dirt" from a Catholic shrine in the bottom of a vigil candle holder, light the candle on top and place it in front of a lovely Lao Buddha statue. I have no idea how it all comes together, but I believe it does, and that our best intentions can go out into the world, somehow, and make a difference -- undoubtedly through an agency beyond our understanding. BE WELL!

oh! And it's not attention seeking; it's asking for help. That's a good thing.
Chimayo_Buddha_2256707.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks for the update, Sue, however we are all still here for you. And remember Luke is the most sincerest. :rolleyes::D

I'll never forget my first time in an MRI. My beloved husband had told me it was like being stuffed into an overhead baggage compartment on a plane. Needless to say, I requested a hit of Valium before I went in - sure that I would feel like I was in The Tell Tale Heart!

We shall all be thinking of you and hoping for the best news.

Back