Mad March Mono Month

One of the first shots out of my DP2M - Calton Hill and the roof of Waverley Station.

Attachments

• Calton Hill.jpg
    Calton Hill.jpg
    308.9 KB · Views: 88
you folks are all mono mavens. You're giving me added inspiration to unpack my camera (as soon as I figure out which moving box it is in!) Keep up the great work.
NO! NO! NO! Luke. You Never, Never, Never, Ever, pack your camera in moving box or vessel, of any kind! You'll likely never see it again, until the next move (We've moved over 60 times, in last 47 years). What, if you'd seen a pink elephant, in the middle of the highway, on the way to the new house? No one would believe you, without the photographic "evidence". Of course, they probably wouldn't any way. Claiming PS or some other quackery. :eek:

When I leave the house, the X100 and a film camera are in my green Domke, and on my person. Be it going to work, going to the airport, moving, whatever. It is my carry-on. It sits in rental cars between the front two seats as an arm rest. I look for it as I get up to leave rooms. There's no way I could pack it in a box. I'd go nuts.

I thought I saw some pink elephants back in the 70's. But there was nothing really there.
Good advice on not packing the camera. And by the way, that is a lot of movin'.

NO! NO! NO! Luke. You Never, Never, Never, Ever, pack your camera in moving box or vessel, of any kind! You'll likely never see it again, until the next move (We've moved over 60 times, in last 47 years). What, if you'd seen a pink elephant, in the middle of the highway, on the way to the new house? No one would believe you, without the photographic "evidence". Of course, they probably wouldn't any way. Claiming PS or some other quackery. :eek:

I got inspired by the theme -- B&W is something I've always been hesitant to delve into too much. Maybe one here and there.

But if there ever was a good time to dive in head-first, I figured this is it! So I'm setting my X100s to B+W w/ Green filter (manual said it's good for skin tones), and here's one for today:

12994075055_7e8764861e_b.jpg

Back