Completed Nikon 1 10mm f2.8 lens - red or black - buyer chooses | Location: USA | Ships: US/Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

dougjgreen

Regular
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Nikon 1 10mm f2.8 lens - red or black - buyer chooses

Prices
Nikon 1 10mm f2.8 lens - $99.99

Ships to
US/Canada

Description
During my recent buying into the Nikon 1 system, I somehow managed to obtain two different outfits, each of which had a pristine condition 10mm f2.8 lens in it. One is red, and one is black. I only need one of these lenses, and I personally do not care whether the one I keep is the red one or the black one. These lenses are the equivalent of a 27mm wide angle lenses on full frame or 35mm film cameras, and they are the most compact, light weight lenses in the Nikon 1 system. Condition of the lenses are both pristine, true mint condition (technically, the red one was brand new split out of a kit, until I took a couple of shots with it just to check it out. The black one was stated by the prior owner to have been used for around 100-200 shots on 2 different shooting occasions. For all intents and purposes, they are each in identical, true mint condition without any cosmetic blemish on either one. I am selling ONE of these lenses, whichever color the buyer prefers, red or black, and I'll be keeping the other one. Whichever one the buyer chooses, it comes with front and rear Nikon 1 lens caps.

Postage is free to the U.S. $5 additional to Canada.

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
USPS 1st class mail

Shipping charge
Included for U.S. $5 additional to Canada

Handling time
1 day

References
dougjgreen on ebay and MU-43

Additional comments
-

Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back