Fuji LR 5.4 color profiles for X100

Are there any X100 (classic) users left at all? :)

I just saw that 5.4 has color profiles (Provia, Astia, Velvia etc) for basicly all the Fuji X cameras, and I was wondering if anyone here has experiences using them for the original X100?

I just sold my X100, but I still have a library of raw files to play with... :)

I actually saw this while checking out some vacation photos this weekend... I played a bit and the profiles seem pretty good to me. I was expecting velvia to melt my eyeballs, but it seemed to work pretty great for some lush Hawaii shots.

I downloaded the LR5.4 trial and took a test shot of my X-rite chart. Looks pretty close to me! I might just have to upgrade my Lightroom 4 after all.

Astia_small.jpg

AstiaLR5_small.jpg

AstiaCompare.gif

Provia_small.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

ProviaLR5_small.jpg

ProviaCompare.gif

Are there any X100 (classic) users left at all? :)

Yes!:)

I just saw that 5.4 has color profiles (Provia, Astia, Velvia etc) for basicly all the Fuji X cameras, and I was wondering if anyone here has experiences using them for the original X100?

No!:)

This looks interesting. I'm not a LR user, but I'm wondering if these profiles will be made available for PS as an ACR pre-set?

You can upgrade to LR5 without all the subscription nonsense though. I need to test it some more, but if it really can emulate the film modes properly on "real" photos and not just a test chart I think it could be worth it.

Back