Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Fuji X-E1 with 3 lenses

Prices
$1,200

Ships to
USA

Description
I've barely shot a single frame in the last couple months and can't justify owning 3 cameras. So this minty X-E1 needs a new home. I'd like to sell it all to one happy buyer and have priced it to move. If there is one part of it you really don't need, I'm sure you can flip it fairly easily. Or make me an offer for what you do need, but please keep in mind that I have built in a generous discount to this package deal.

The X-E1 body is in excellent condition with no scuffs or scratches and everything operates as new. Even the LCD is blemish-free. The 18-55mm has perfect glass and works as new.....comes with hood and front cap. Everything that came in the kit box is included, although I seem to have misplaced the body cap and the rear cap for the lens. It was never a problem because I always had a lens attached to the camera.

The 35mm lens has clean glass and a blemish-free body and comes with hood, hood cap, lens cap and rear cap and the original box and is complete and lovely as you could want it to be.

I never bonded with the Fuji 60mm macro lens, so I picked the much lauded Lester A. Dine 105mm f2.8 macro lens and a Nikon Ai-S to Fuji X adapter. The Nikon mount Lester Dine lens has front and rear caps and looks amazing and works perfectly. The focus throw is smooth and buttery and the glass is gorgeous. It makes the camera a bit front-heavy, but most of my macro is done with a tripod, but even handheld, I never found it that troublesome. It also makes a pretty nifty fast telephoto lens.

$1,200 includes all Paypal fees and insured shipping anywhere in the US.

13894324405_daefe612f9_b.jpg
DSC00988 by Luke Lavin, on Flickr

View attachment 89510DSC00989 by Luke Lavin, on Flickr

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
USPS Priority with insurance

Shipping charge
included in the price

Handling time
1 day

References
-

Additional comments
-

Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

I saw this on Flickr and wondered if it were a sale…and my eyes don't deceive me. :eek:
Gotta say, nice kit on offer. Lester Dine is a/the top shelf macro IMHO.

….am I allowed to ask what it is making room for? XT-1?

GLWS

Potential buyer : "Let me see if I understand this correctly. An XT-1 body alone is $1,299. And this X-E1 body with 3 lenses is $100 less?!
Luke : "why yes. I think it's crazy, but what's even crazier is that I have not even received an offer yet?"
Potential buyer : "Maybe you should just drop the price to $1,100?"
Luke : "Why don't you just offer $1,100 and see what happens?"

Reactions: BBW
It is a ridiculous deal. No idea why the X-e1 has fallen so far so fast.

If I hadn't just gotten my M43 setup I would be all over this. Luke is an awesome seller.

PULL IT TOGETHER SC!!!!

I can break up the kit since there is no interest in the whole collection. Prices are as follows....

X-E1 with 18-55 (sold as a kit and missing rear lens cap and body cap, so I'm keeping it as a kit) - $625
Fuji 35mm f1.4 - $420
Lester Dine 105mm macro with Nikon to Fuji adapter - $300

There may be a tiny bit of wiggle room in the prices, but not much. Until someone buys an individual item, I am open to offers on the lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back