Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Ricoh GR +

Prices
550 OBO

Ships to
Worldwide

Description
On offer is an EXC+ condition Ricoh GR (APS-C). Zero issues be hard pressed to discern from new - though some very minor scratches on the screen protector.

Bought locally (CameraPro) last year so balance of Australian warranty is all yours.

Kit includes:
Ricoh GR
ACMAXX screen protector (on before shutter was ever pressed)
2x extra generic batteries
aftermarket external charger - 240v and 12v leads (as well as USB input - but no lead)
all other originals like battery, strap, cables, documentation, box.

Low mileage - I'd guess about 1000 shutters, will update when I add photos.

Love the UI and IQ but I'm not kidding anyone I am NOT a street photographer!

Pick-up from Canberra weekdays only or postage at cost. Payment is cash on pick-up. Bank deposit or Paypal for postage (the latter attracts a 30c + 2.4% fee)

Asking $550.

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
  • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
  • Other
Shipping method
Australia Post

Shipping charge
Varies

Handling time
same business day

References
former SC mod

Additional comments
  • Not open to trade offers
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Very tempting Mark but I'm on a camera diet at the moment. :rolleyes:
A shame as she's a great camera, in top condition.

Just checked for another buyer - and the GR was purchased 5 August 2013 from CameraPro - so there's still a few months warranty left for peace of mind.

I'd love for an old mate like yourself to be it's new owner. :hmmm:

- - - Updated - - -

That Daido Moriyama book just happened to be lying around, now didn't it... Nice detail, Mark.
:blush: yes, I think it's a perfect prop for this camera. Bought it as a gift to myself from The Photographer's Gallery when I was visiting London and shot with nothing but film - a GR1s and mju:ii. A great book too - as it's full of contact sheets - so offers great insight into Daido's thinking and shooting process….which is both enlightening and disturbing.

I've still not forgotten your print my friend.

Some solid interest in the little GR but nothing that sees money in my account yet.

…so an ANZAC Day :bump: (funny how much I look like the guy in this emoticon BTW)

Hey Mark, can I have 1st dibs for 24hrs? This is the latest version of the GRD right? Can you tell me what the postage to UK will cost? I miss my GRD3 so much.....this is an ideal replacement!

Mark, your message box is full and won't accept any pm's

Any idea of post cost to UK? I assume this is the latest generation of the GR, ie after the GRD iv ? I need to sort how I want to pay...probably Paypal is best. An FX transfer is probably dearer

cheers

Pete

Mark, your message box is full and won't accept any pm's

Any idea of post cost to UK? I assume this is the latest generation of the GR, ie after the GRD iv ? I need to sort how I want to pay...probably Paypal is best. An FX transfer is probably dearer

cheers

Pete
Cleared my PMs and sent you a reply. Doesn't look great for the UK I'm afraid. Postage is the game I should have gotten into to make a buck!

I'm sticking with my price - not desperate for the money and the GR doesn't take up too much room while in my custody.

Meanwhile happy to hear trade offers - not sure on what, maybe an x100, DP2M, let's hear it. Could be fun to do a swap….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back