Stroll Mano's Visit to Austin - Summer 2014

quick driveby the graffiti wall!

_6240002.jpg

_6240003.jpg

_6240009.jpg

_6240019.jpg

I love that ot is called "Hippie Hollow"! I am in the Portland, OR area, and that looks like a place you would find around here! I guess the sun makes it a little more appealing there though... ;-)

ah! portland! portland, boulder, austin all feel similar to me... luke says milwaukee is like austin, too, but ive never been!

Eliot, you have a great sense of humor as well as of the absurd in daily life. Keep 'em coming and if you do have a photo hosting website where we can immerse ourselves, please give us a link!

I'm not sure which photo is my favorite but Elvis and the hipster grocery bag almost made me spit out my coffee.:D In addition, I really truly like your tones, especially in your first posted set, some of which remind me of my old darkroom Cibachrome days.:cloud-9-039:

Eliot, you have a great sense of humor as well as of the absurd in daily life. Keep 'em coming and if you do have a photo hosting website where we can immerse ourselves, please give us a link!

I'm not sure which photo is my favorite but Elvis and the hipster grocery bag almost made me spit out my coffee.:D In addition, I really truly like your tones, especially in your first posted set, some of which remind me of my old darkroom Cibachrome days.:cloud-9-039:

:D thanks bbw! heres a link to the preset i was using in the first set (well, mainly)
Dropbox - File Deleted
in case you use lightroom and want to play around with it

im just trying to take advantage of the fact that while my friend is in town for summer, he keeps me OUT of the house! i find i can take a lot more photos when im dragged away from the comfort of my couch! ha!

thanks for commenting, and have a great day!!!

ah! portland! portland, boulder, austin all feel similar to me... luke says milwaukee is like austin, too, but ive never been!

When hitchhiking from Chicago to upper Wisconsin, I did sleep in some bushes close to the Wisconsin/Milwaukee State Fair :D ......Boulder yes, but never been close to Austin....maybe in my hippie hollow days....but I don't remember it. :)

heres my instagram that my friend has gotten me trying out again
Login • Instagram

at a stop light, i snagged the camera from the back seat and snapped this family waiting for the crosswalk.
i dont know what the parents are talking about, but the baby thinks one of them is a "L:D" loser! lol

_6280005.jpg

at a stop light, i snagged the camera from the back seat and snapped this family waiting for the crosswalk.
i dont know what the parents are talking about, but the baby thinks one of them is a "L:D" loser! lol

_6280005.jpg
Lol! That is awesome :)

My kiddo picked up using "lame". But, it is lengthened to "luh-uh-ame!" as in "Daddy, you are luh-uh-ame..."

Back