KEH: LN- Nikon Coolpix A = $695 USD

New ones pop up on ebay in the $500-600 range frequently. I believe BB was clearing them out and people were buying them to re-sell.

If Nikon ever dis-continues it, I figure the prices will get reeeeeaaaal low and I'll pick up another as a backup for when mine eventually bites the dust. But I don't want to do it now in case they update it and add the couple of features I'd really like to see. Glad to see it finally more competitive with the GR on price - I think it competes real well on everything else and I actually much prefer it's simpler interface (despite years of being a Ricoh guy), but not many people bothered to check them out once the GR was announced for several hundred $$ less.

-Ray

Ray, I hope you are right, I'm a definite buyer in the 400-450 range. Amazon Warehouse had some in the low low $500 range but the tax killed the deal for me.

Nikon A prices used have really come down quite a bit. I admit I was one of the skeptics of the A because of the initial price and originally went with GR which later I sold then when my lust for 28mm came back I found a awesome deal on A's with all the extras for less than $600 and I pulled the trigger. Hoping Nikon will upgrade the processor and AF maybe add the D7100 sensor for next version, maybe I'll scoop up another A.

Sent from my iPhone using SeriousCompacts

Back