Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Fuji XT1, 10-24, 14, 60, & 50-230

Prices
Fuji XT1 body - SOLD
10-24 f4 - SOLD
14mm - SOLD
60mm - SOLD
50-230 - $250 (or free if you buy the whole bundle)

Ships to
US/Canada

Description
This gear is all essentially new, bought since February. The XT1 is almost BRAND NEW - I bought one from the fraught first batch that had the light leak and all sorts of gunk on the sensor and after the second time I sent it in for repair, Fuji sent me a new body, with the improved rear buttons/dials and a clean sensor. I've probably only done a few hundred exposures since they sent the new body. The box is from the original and the serial numbers don't match, but I'll include the repair slip from Fuji which documents the new body and new serial number. The camera comes with three extra batteries, all B&H house brand...

The lenses are all immaculate with all original equipment and packing material.

I'm at the shore, a couple of hours from home, so I can't provide photos, but I've been around Amin's various forums for several years now and you can trust me that it's all basically new condition. I'll entertain reasonable offers but all of this is priced to sell, so I'm not gonna go much lower. I'm trying to avoid ebay, but that'll be my next stop with anything that doesn't sell here.

Also, because I'm away from home, shipping may take a little longer than the 1-2 days I usually promise. It won't be more than a week, probably a good deal less, but it may take a few days before I can get back there again to ship stuff out.

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
  • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
Shipping method
UPS Ground

Shipping charge
free in CONUS, buyer pays any additional

Handling time
a few days - no more than a week.

References
well know on all of Amin's forums

Additional comments
  • Not open to trade offers
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back