Dogs In remembrance of my Bull Terrier Miniature - Happy

Rhino123

Veteran
Name
Tiew Chong Yi
She is with me for 14 to 15 years (I really cannot remember, it was so long). Everyday she brought me smile and laughter... it is of great pain that she left today and gone to heaven.

I can still remember the time when she liked to spin in circle when she was excited. She like to hide under the table and bite at us when we try to reach her (not real bites though... just playful small size bites). I really regret not taking video of her spinning (the thought brought a smile to my face).

Recently she became very weak, not able to walk or move... and vomited every time we gave her solid food. And she grown so thin almost skeletal. Then she passed away... I hope my previous two dogs that are already in heaven would take care of her... I am still in office... I cannot cry now... so gonna stop now.

6291378208_92afdf852f_b_d.jpg

5969685224_f85a967dd1_b_d.jpg

Thanks Bart.

I only hope that she is happy with me and my family, as much as we enjoyed her company every single day since 1999... (just found out from my dad... she came to my family in 1999... a small little puppy.)

So sorry. Two years later it still hurts when I think of my own dear Bella. Eventually you will remember all the good times and you will have those great pictures as a reminder of her.

you said it perfectly, they put a smile on our face every day with their constant good humor, love and companionship. it just breaks your heart seeing them in pain and then when theyre no longer there, waiting, spinning, smiling, loving. im sad for you, but happy that you have such wonderful memories and such a full heart.

Very very sorry to hear. I can't yet imagine the pain of this loss. But we have a 14-15 year old cocker / poodle / god knows what else mix who's amazingly healthy for her age, but is definitely showing the signs of old age. Her whole digestive balance is much more tenuous than it used to be, with nausea and diarrhea becoming more frequent issues (although still relatively rare events). She's still an incredibly happy little dog though and brings us an amazing amount of joy. I've never been a dog person and, while I briefly lived in households with dogs when I was young, she's the only dog I've ever had for nearly her whole life (we rescued her when she was somewhere around 3 or 4). We're very attached to her and I know when her little body finally gives out on her, my family and I will be inconsolable.

So I can only wish you the best during this very sad time, knowing I'll be in your shoes too soon...

-Ray

Thank you... my friends. I will always remember her... I am also wondering if I could have done better when she is alive... what could I do so that she could be happier. I really regret not having more of her photos or things when she was still with us... I was searching my computer... all I find is some photos that I took in the 2010 onwards... before that... nothing...

Back