Ricoh Architectural detals with the GR

newmikey

Regular
Every time I pick this little wonder up, the sharpness and richness of detail surprises me. It is so good that I find the results of my K-5 IIs and GR virtually indistinguishable so I often carry around the Pentax with a 50-135mm and the GR asif it were a second body with a wideangle lens.

14566578824_0eca43e36d_o.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

14381665279_3de5d6ef1c_o.jpg

14545182556_ee7dd84d5f_o.jpg

This one rocks! :cool:

Every time I pick this little wonder up, the sharpness and richness of detail surprises me. It is so good that I find the results of my K-5 IIs and GR virtually indistinguishable so I often carry around the Pentax with a 50-135mm and the GR asif it were a second body with a wideangle lens.

14566578824_0eca43e36d_o.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

The middle one gets it for me . . . the fact that there is a reflection in one window but not in the other . . . is enigma, yes?

Cheers, Jock

Nice of you to spot that - I hadn't. Only explanation I can think of is that this really is a narrow street with a few highrise apartment buildings on the other side (behind me as I was shooting) and you can still see reflections of the balconies in the right window. Pure chance but kind of worked out neatly. Thanks for pointing it out!

Back