Leica Showcase Leica M Image Thread

Leica M8 with F-Mount 24/2.8 Nikkor.

picture.php

Leica M8 with my 1956 KMZ 5cm F1.5 Jupiter 3, wide-open. The KMZ J-3's have German glass in them, this is one of the last. I modified this lens to focus to 0.8m instead of the normal 1m minimum.

Last edited:
I'm really enjoying the photographs on this thread - love seeing the different lenses employed, too. I am also so thankful that the Leica M cameras don't have autofocus so I can't be tempted.;)

Keep those photos coming!

Leica M9 (not mine, sadly!), Elmarit-M 28mm f/2.8 lens. Taken at the Leica Akademie, which I am just about to write up....

What I like most about this shot was serendipity: the eradicated graffiti appears to be smoke coming from the frog's cigar:

web.jpg

M5-User, you picked a real beauty for your first! Am I correct that the last time you developed any film was 41 years ago? One thing is for sure, you haven't lost your touch and that M5 is working beautifully for you.:drinks: Welcome to SC!

Deirdre, I can see exactly what you mean about that expunged graffiti being Mr.Frog's smoke swirls, and I can't wait to read what you have to say about your Leica Akademie workshop - and that M9. Looking forward to more from you soon.:D

M5-User, you picked a real beauty for your first! Am I correct that the last time you developed any film was 41 years ago? One thing is for sure, you haven't lost your touch and that M5 is working beautifully for you.:drinks: Welcome to SC!

Well I forgot to get Photoflo, so I have a few water spots :dash2:

But,. Thanks.... I did my second roll today...still drying in the bathroom. I'll hit them with Edwal film cleaner in just a bit.... before I scan them tonight...
Yes: 41 Years..... :eek: :redface:

I'm impressed, as well as being excited for you! Let's see...I believe the last time I developed and printed from film was in - gasp! - about 1981. You do the math - and don't tell me.

Back