Eliot goes to Colorado! - Part 2 of 2

Gubrz

O.* Gonzo's & Bentley's Dad
Name
Eliot
continued!...

decided to make a trip to the denver downtown aquarium!

DSC02381.jpg

DSC02382.jpg

I LIKE TOURTLES!

DSC02383.jpg

DSC02385.jpg

DSC02664.jpg

DSC02670.jpg

across the street from a different park, i decided THIS is where i need to live.. now if only one of these people would MOVE! lol

DSC02682.jpg

super crooked photo to drive some of you nuts...muahahahahaa! :D

DSC02685.jpg

DSC02686.jpg

SCENES FROM A MALL: Pearl St. Mall! - headed to boulder sunday

DSC02731.jpg

DSC02765.jpg

DSC02781.jpg

DSC02800.jpg

not a very arty shot, but the subject matter is STRIKING! lol.. actually, its a bit disgusting sounding!

DSC02801.jpg

this is the proper reaction to my HILARITY, fyi...

DSC02802.jpg

DSC02810.jpg

under the ladder man was an AMAZING gelato place, Fior Di Latte, where i got Lemon/Basil, and Farmers Market Fresh Peach. The owner came in as i was finishing. somewhere late 20s, early 30s, and in a very animated italian way blurted out "OOH! WHAT FLAVORS DID YOU GET?!" she was QUITE excited, as if she were anticipating ordering her own and wondering what bizarre flavors they might have here... i said "lemon basil, and the peach!" - "oh.. i spent over an hour peeling each of those peaches by hand!.... *almost awkwardly long pause while she looked up thoughtfully... then blurted out suddenly* "BUT IT WAS WORTH IT!" and her eyebrows shot up and she smiled big and trotted off to the back! i loved her! she could be an amazing character in a book or movie!

DSC02811.jpg

DSC02823.jpg

DSC02841.jpg

took this while driving around the east side of boulder.. the mountains are RIGHT at the west edge of town.. its GORGEOUS! GO TO BOULDER!!! its a must visit in my book for american adventures!

DSC02898.jpg

swung by the mall that Gonzo and i used to frequent for his socializing as a puppy. it was a dog friendly mall, it was so nice!
i decided i needed this luggage for my next adventure!

DSC02907.jpg

DSC02910.jpg

and heading back into denver for the hotel... bossman was babbling about work stuff and missed the exit i kept trying to inform him about 3 times... so we ended up looping around north of denver and then down the east side and into downtown again... lol im sure it was all MY fault in his eyes tho! lol!

DSC02931.jpg

saw SEX TAPE in the theatre across the street from the hotel along the 16th st open mall in downtown denver, and saw this guy trying to talk to this girl who seemed interested only in when the next police officer would be coming by,... lol

DSC03011.jpg

DSC03022.jpg

sadly, had to head back home after meetings all day monday.

yay for airplane mode on a camera! :D

DSC03060.jpg

DSC03061.jpg

DSC03068.jpg

DSC03101.jpg

DSC03121.jpg

DSC03135.jpg

Colorado, ive left you again, and i miss you again! ill visit again! and ill love you again!

she was amazing! as were her daughter and husband,... lol! they all had big personalities. i think its what happens when you do your own thing and not let life bring you down! free spirits!

Another great series. Seems like you enjoyed your trip.
thanks so much dave! i LOVED it! i hadnt flown in forever it felt like, and i didnt realize how desperately i missed colorado! i wasnt this excited to get back to san diego the first time after leaving(was born n raised in san diego 22 years)
colorado is "back home" to me!

your enthusiasm fizzes off these photographs - even without the commentary!
:D thanks! of course, youve said FIZZ, so now all i can think is "BURP CHARLIE! ITS OUR ONLY WAY DOWN!" from willy wonka :D

more Eliot for me.
m just trying to keep up with you and lu! :D you boppin snappers! ;D

You're quite a sneaky snapper :) I'm now exhausted. I feel as though I've jogged along next to you at break neck speed...... wonderful tour !
next time well just casually stroll... i think i can emulate that by putting more space between photos.... :D hehehe

Great stuff, Eliot. Love your insight :)
im insightful! *smug hair toss for 3rd time today* heheh :D
thanks again kyte!!!

:D KR

Back