Sparth

I hate those people. It reminds me how amateuristic I am. ;-)

Seriously. very, very impressive and inspiring. Thanks for posting the link. I am a follower from now on.

I've been following him on Flickr for a few years now. It depends on my mood whether I find his stuff inspiring or depressing. But he's got the eye, for sure. I wish I could see like that. But then I try to apply the lesson that Paul Simon took when he saw Elvis Presley - he realized he could NEVER be anything like Elvis, so he'd better just focus on being the best Paul Simon he could be. And that worked out pretty well...

-Ray

ah! thanks for that thread Kyteflyer!
and thanks to all for the kind words really.

yes, i used to be around a bit more, i'm lurking and stepping in every once in a while. and regularly checking articles on the main page too.
i even did the effort of finding my password again :)

i'm in a compulsive period right now when it comes to camera. sold my m9 with lenses, bought the Leica X Vario, that i absolutely love as a street tool, it's ultimate!
also bought a panasonic zs40.
and finally, i very very recently switched to micro four thirds: bought the GH4 four days ago!
so lots of things to test. for now i have the 100-300 pana, as well as the panasonic/Leica Japan built 15mm 1.7 that i find admirable.

i'll try to be more active
thanks again!

Back