France Roadtrip

Dewi Sant

Veteran
Name
Guess?
Finally, I got around to getting all my photos on the website / blog thingy. It's easier to post the link than put all the shots on here - some are mediocre some are ok. The little Olympus took up far less space in the car but it has to be said I did miss the DSLR. I'd take the Oly again but I'd have to take the Canon as well I think, I've not got my head round the Olympus metering and i did miss the viewfinder more than I thought I would, the screen is hopeless in bright sunlight, most of the shots taken on the sunnier days were, "Point and Pray"

Anyway photos ........ http://www.dewisant-photography.net/y_ogb_europe_2014_page_1.htm

First I thought "Couldn't he put at least a picture or two, wonder if it's worth clicking through?"

Oh, boy, was I glad to do it :) It was a journey of a lifetime with spectacular places to enjoy.

Thanks for sharing both images and notes from your voyage.

France is easy to photograph, Bill. It's a long time since we'd visited some of those places and glad we've had the opportunity top go back. France has something about it that is very appealing,but you'd know that right? :) I may have to go back and take the DSLR.

Great stuff in there! :) glad I clicked through! The new MX5/sunflower shot is heaps better than the old one, by the way ;) (and not just because I think the car itself looks better, both in shape and colour)

Great stuff in there! :) glad I clicked through! The new MX5/sunflower shot is heaps better than the old one, by the way ;) (and not just because I think the car itself looks better, both in shape and colour)

The old one was taken on a Sony 3.2 mega pixie point and shoot, Mr.B - the latest one was on my Oly M4/3. For interest the first one was in the Loire Valley and the second was in Burgundy

Back