News Update

Lili

Hall of Famer
Name
Lili
I am still alive.
After Roy passed May 5, I Moved, was burglarized and then lost my Mom on July 23.
So I have not shot much.
I am trying to get back into things again.
Shooting only my GRD 3 and my Nokia 808.
14941901096_ea5ee1ec19_b.jpg
[/url]R0011255-cr by colette_noir, on Flickr[/IMG]
Miss you all.

Sorry to hear your losses. Nice to see your beautiful shot. Photography helps me to rest my mind. I was off for a while due to move, job change, etc but now I am starting again...

Hi Lili !

Sorry for your loss, and all the best for your future...

In 2008 i lost my father....
In 2010 we lost our son, (sometimes it feels like yesterday..) and since then SC is a part of my therapy...
Sometimes it works fine, and then..... NOT....
Take your time for everything !

Greeting from the Netherlands !, Jeroen

Lili, seeing your post brought me out of hibernation... I am so sorry to learn of your travails, but I'm glad to see you here, and sending my best wishes your way.

We've missed you, Lili. But we're glad you're back. Tragedy has a habit of hitting us in closely spaced events; it's like the Fates are cheering "Hey, let's kick her while she's down!" This clearly has been a terrible year for you. I've endured years like this myself and it takes time for the hurting to fade. But rest assured that it does fade and things will get better. You will catch your breath and find your bearings. There will be a new start. Here's hoping that our comraderie will help you through it all. Please stay in touch.

Welcome back Lili. Sounds like a very very trying period for you. I wish you the best and look forward to seeing more of you and from you... Grief and healing take time, but life goes on too, so try to make the most of it as you're able to...

-Ray

Back