Color portraits and or photographs of people

ALEX0514.JPG

E-PL1 and kit lens, ISO 1600. I really missed a fast prime here :(

Intense, that baby (of yours?) portrait has a old time kind of 1950s feel to it, to me. Probably because I was born in the mid 50's and it reminds me of our family photos. I don't think you need to bemoan the fast prime at all!

For me, it's #1 of yours Javier because of your personal engagement with the happy and pleased lady and her obvious infatuation with her little dog - a Pomeranian, if I'm not mistaken. It's a classic of the dog owner and her "baby"!

Mal, somehow me thinks though protests too much about the labor of taking those shots - looks to me as though you enjoyed each one!;)

Olli, lovely quiet moment you caught of that young academic with the afternoon light.

For me, it's #1 of yours Javier because of your personal engagement with the happy and pleased lady and her obvious infatuation with her little dog - a Pomeranian, if I'm not mistaken. It's a classic of the dog owner and her "baby"!

Thank you. I rarely if ever post ''posed'' street shots, but that one I like. In fact I have a rather large collection of folks with their dogs. It is true that they begin to look alike after a while. lol

They are always avoiding my camera, but sometimes they want to be my models

Boy is this not the truth!...What a precious little girl you have there. Love the pose and comp on the second one.
My youngest daughter is 10 soon to be 11. She has a twin Daniel who is 8 minutes older and boy do those 8 minutes matter..lol...But i digress.

Back