Color portraits and or photographs of people

T3005644-XL.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

45823833775_ba2a67b0f8_h.jpg

? du Le PeĀ“chay, Alt 1128m - Chemin de Stevenson-2018-D2-27 by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

Mademoiselle Anne was not to impressed at having her photograph taken late in the day. We had passed through Bargettes and were four kilometres from our destination when we paused for a moment at the intersection of GR 700 and GR 70 trails and the road from Costaros.

I am not sure of the name of this locality (it is not shown on my maps with the name) but it is at the base of La Gardine which at 1188 metres is one of three high points nearby. We walk past the second high point, Pauilles a kilometre or two.

Day 2 of 12 - Le Monastier-sur-Gazeille to Le Bouchet-Saint-Nicolas: Walking the Chemin de Stevenson (GR 70 Robert Louis Stevenson Trail) in the south of France.

It's mind blowing how far sensor tech has improved over the years! When a basic micro four Thirds produces a clean iso 3200..View attachment 377515 progression is a wonderful thing
Indeed the D2 series had a better sensor designed and manufactured by Nikon. It was close to CMOS. I shot both series for sports and performing arts. I never had any concerns for digital noise at any ISO for either series

The cap says it all. The guy was jovial and pleased I wanted to photograph him. We were in a Virginia BBQ joint and the BBQ was good. After lunch I continued on to my destination, Bumpass, VA. Yes, Bumpass. Bumpass, Virginia - Wikipedia

LOL. When LOML and I were scouting around looking for places to retire a couple of nice houses popped up around Lake Anna. So we went to see them and when we looked at the address, it was Bumpass, VA.

LOML said not just no, but hell no....

It was a nice house though

LOL. When LOML and I were scouting around looking for places to retire a couple of nice houses popped up around Lake Anna. So we went to see them and when we looked at the address, it was Bumpass, VA.

LOML said not just no, but hell no....

It was a nice house though
You passed up a good opportunity. There is a USPS office and an auto repair in town. Maybe a church, too. A good place to get away from it all. I would love to have it as a return address and schemed for awhile to find a way to make it happen. Your SWMBO did not think it was a good place I guess. ;o) It may not be too late. Check it out: Bumpass, VA Real Estate - Bumpass Homes for Sale | realtor.comĀ®

Yeah, prolly.

We eventually selected Williamsburg and are having a house built. Hopefully it will be ready in the summer.
If I were close by I would show up with a loaf of dark bread and a box of salt. It is an Eastern European custom to bring this to folks in a new home "so that they should never go hungry." I hope that the new house is all you and LOML have dreamed of.

Back