Show "Yourself" self-portraits (selfies!)

Chris, it's good to see you and your XE-1 doing your thing together!

And Bill, that must have been cold for you and Mrs. Lightmancer by the looks of those amazing "funhouse" buildings in Red Square - must have been a wonderfully interesting trip!

In Chelsea, NYC with the 27/2.8!

13704749574_9fdabc84b1_b.jpg

Milan, I'd like to see the shot you took. I always like seeing a shot of photographer and the shot they were taking while it was snapped. I think a whole series of diptychs like that would be cool.

Here's me "at work". I don't actually enjoy working at the record store. I much prefer to just sit at home and photograph rare LPs (or in this case open reel tapes) and list them on eBay. I should have removed the towel from the chair for the photograph. My wife uses them to cover the chairs to keep them free from cat hair (because even when you provide the cats with fancy cat beds, they always prefer the chairs).

14265490588_5309060895_c.jpg
working hard or hardly working by Luke Lavin, on Flickr

Every time I've seen this thread come up, I guess I just assumed I'd added my mug to it at some point. But I guess I hadn't until now. This is a shot my wife took last month with her iPhone at the beach that I'm using as my new avatar here and elsewhere. In our recently redone place, we have a section of wall with B&W family pics. I took all of them except this one. And this one, as a photograph, is clearly the best of the bunch.... She recently put together a little mini "Mosaic" book (it's a mobile app - worth checking out if you haven't seen it) of shots she'd been doing over the past year or so of "the photographer", catching me in the act of shooting. She gave it to me as an anniversary present for our recent 29th. It's pretty cool, was a great little gift, and shows me exactly where the real photographic talent in this family lies! But I keep playing at it...

34362533.c30ee236.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

untitled-1-Edit par Ray S., on ipernity

-Ray

Back