Stroll Seen while strolling...walking and wandering outside

Spotted after a long trail bike ride yesterday. It's actually the back of a skate board ramp. "Vermont Style", I guess. :rolleyes-74:
. . . David
Skis and Skate Board Ramp.jpg

with one G lens
Nice shot! The 85mm f/1.8G is a wonderful lens; I put its 35mm f/1.8G sibling through its paces yesterday (I'm evaluating my 35mm lenses at the moment).
_D752597.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

However, this was more fun (Leica M10, Voigtländer Ultron 35mm f/1.7 II).
LM100799.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Same walk, a couple of miles on.

M.

Let us know how you get on in that respect.
Well, what I have to state first is that the more I shoot *any* lens on the M10, the more I am impressed by what this often over-hyped, but much more often over-maligned camera can do ... Anyway, what I can say so far about the two 35mm lenses in question is this: The Voigtländer Ultron is the sligthly nicer lens than the already very good 35mm f/1.8G Nikkor because of its sharpness and pleasing rendering - but since you can't shoot the Voigtländer on a Nikon body, the Nikkor keeps its place as a very compelling choice for that system, and it's very competitively priced (just like the 85mm!).

But I'll not dilute this thread with anything like my 35mm adventures any more than strictly necessary; this is stuff for a dedicated post/thread.

M.

Back