Stroll Seen while strolling...walking and wandering outside

DSCF6177-C1-C1 1.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Strange things afoot ... Believe it or not, this was a small footpath until very recently; seems something's going on, but knowing where this leads (nowhere, really - into a small creek with pretty steep walls at the end), I don't get what they're up to; anywhere, major terraforming happening ... even in places that were somewhat hard to reach previously. The honeycomb only added to the surreal impression I came away with. The graffito (which also was a recurring theme) shows how I feel about it - well, I seem not to be the only one ...

View attachment 192786

View attachment 192789

View attachment 192787

View attachment 192788

M.
Found the other end - it almost looks as if they gave up ... But that doesn't make it any more sensible - on the contrary ...

IMG_1414.jpg

To be honest, I think it's too much to hope that they won't try to go all the way ... We'll see.

M.

03226207-D7FA-407A-AEDA-C6A9E06C6A06.jpeg

Was wandering by car, as it was -6F outside / only had my newly acquired OnePlus 6T McLaren with me, so it was pressed into action(first time using it outside)

JPEG, full auto mode / cropped & converted to B&W in Snapseed / looking forward to shooting RAW & seeing how well the 16MP files hold up to post processing

Today was tough - loads of wet snow everywhere, more falling continuosly; still, a good day to try my field kit (Z 6 with Z 24-70mm f/4 S, D750 with 70-200mm f/4G). I was soaked and cold when I came home, and so was the backpack; the cameras worked flawlessly in spite of conditions (though I had to shelter before taking the tele shots - it was just a bit too much out in the open).

Z 6:
DSC_0460.jpg

D750:
_D753256.jpg

M.

Back