Color Color photographs

GoPro to iphone then snapseed
by9ezu6u.jpg

That's nice :)

Thank you. Overall I'm very please with the GoPro. The jpeg's stand up well to harsh processing . The video is superb for such a dinky little camera. And the use of the GoPro app on my iphone is very good. The live view is a second behind actual but I can live with it. Can't wait to take it along on a winter fell walk. Very pleased with it.

Sue, I like the PP. Don't hide your skills behind it be saying that the software is responsible for it. YOU are responsible for it.....unless the software scanned your hard drive, selected this image and then added a preset and then even did some final tweaks. :tongue:

If you're unsure of your processing, say so. But never hide from what you did. And I'm not saying that to be nice. That's something I don't do. ;)

Sue, I like the PP. Don't hide your skills behind it be saying that the software is responsible for it. YOU are responsible for it.....unless the software scanned your hard drive, selected this image and then added a preset and then even did some final tweaks. :tongue:

If you're unsure of your processing, say so. But never hide from what you did. And I'm not saying that to be nice. That's something I don't do. ;)

Thanks, Luke. I wasnt really intending to say that Photoforge was entirely responsible. It was also a headsup for those with iPads to take a look. Perhaps I should also post in the processing forum. I'm liking photoforge more than snapseed at the moment. :)

Always useful to see alternative programs Sue

Snapseed was my first ipad freebie download but I haven't played with it yet

Back