Cats The Requisite Cat (Kitty) Photo thread

No secret I like cats
Nice shot Wylie as you say "His living room" I think the look is priceless :)
The LX5 like the LX3 is great for indoor shots :2thumbs:

An old 35mm shot (negative scanned) Epson V700
My last and much loved Russian Blue (Boyzo) and hence my Nick he is missed and no replacement for various reasons.

1093481337_p5deT-L.jpg

Oh, John, Boyzo was a very handsome Russian Blue. In this beautiful picture you took of him, he surely is showing his kinship with the royal best of the forest!
Thanks Wylie .. he was beautiful and quite a cat If I replaced him it would be another Blue
He passed in '05 after a lond saga at the vet the ending was SAD :(
He's actually in the bushes looking out for doves :D

Boyzo was certainly a handsome cat and I totally understand how you feel about him. I dread the day when we lose Tigger as he's getting on a bit now and has a heart condition. He definitely has some days when you can tell that he's feeling his age but for the most part, he seems fine.

Boyzo was certainly a handsome cat and I totally understand how you feel about him. I dread the day when we lose Tigger as he's getting on a bit now and has a heart condition. He definitely has some days when you can tell that he's feeling his age but for the most part, he seems fine.
Thanks Christilou Like I said he is missed Pedigrees are not as long lived as the common breeds
One thing I can tell is people here LOVE there cats and they ARE great subjects
purr
purr

Aww, Peter, Kris is a good, old fellow. I like the way he's watching you....probably thinking "How many pictures of me has Peter taken?";) He looks as though he has lived a good, long, life. I hope Kris continues to do well, Peter.

Kris has had a very comfortable life.

Regretfully, Kris has a few health problems. He has hyperthyroidism and requires twice daily medicine to stay alive. More recently, the vet confirmed one of our suspicions about his sometimes very strange behaviour, Kris also has dementia.

:( I am sorry, Peter. I have a good friend who has gone through some very tough times in the past with her elderly cats. It's very tough when our pets become unwell. We do the best we can for them, I know.

Back