Expired Sony 16mm f/2.8 pancake lens - $200, or trade for m43 lenses or body

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgar_in_Indy

Up for grabs is this beautiful little SEL16F28 lens for the Sony E-mount mirrorless system. This 16mm f/2.8 was purchased new from Fry's in Fishers, Indiana for $250 and was mounted only one time before the NEX-5 camera was stolen out of a parked car in Indianapolis. Customers on Amazon rate this lens at 4.5 out of 5 stars, so it seems to be very well liked by owners.

1.jpg

I would take $200 for the lens, plus $5 shipping in the US or $30 worldwide, but I would also be interested in trade deals for Micro Four Thirds gear...body, lens, flash, K-mount adapter, etc. If the m43 gear you have is worth more than $200, then I could also provide cash if it was something I wanted.

The lens comes with the front cap, but does not have a rear cap.

2.jpg

3.jpg

I'm very active on the Pentax forums with over 600 posts, but I registered here to list this lens which recently came into my possession. My username on eBay is turbomission, and you can also see my ad and profile on pentaxforums.com at the following link:

Sony 16mm f/2.8 pancake lens for NEX E-mount - $200, or trade for m43 lenses or body - PentaxForums.com

Thanks for looking, and let me know if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back