Fuji Wolf Camera going out of Business

Lili

Hall of Famer
Name
Lili
So I got an HS30EXR on discount.
Very hazy here today, much turbulence visible, but I did get a decent Moon shot just before Sundown...
8028661447_1af96c100d_b.jpg

Mine went out of business too, both of them. Funny thing is that when I went in to see cameras a few days before they closed, the discounts they had on the models left were still not even at the price of what the big box store was selling them. A few of the cameras they had dirt cheap, but nothing I was interested in. I'm glad you got a deal out of it.

One Wolf Camera by me went out of business over a year ago, a mall one. The last one in my location I noticed was closed last week. I kinda had that feeling though as the pickings there were getting slim. Good you got a deal there. Oh and I checked their site WolfCamera.com - Free Shipping on DIGITAL CAMERAS seems they will be reopening, whatever is left anyway, under new management. Your timing was perfect Lili, I would have wanted that camera too! Of course I want a lot of things LOL

One Wolf Camera by me went out of business over a year ago, a mall one. The last one in my location I noticed was closed last week. I kinda had that feeling though as the pickings there were getting slim. Good you got a deal there. Oh and I checked their site WolfCamera.com - Free Shipping on DIGITAL CAMERAS seems they will be reopening, whatever is left anyway, under new management. Your timing was perfect Lili, I would have wanted that camera too! Of course I want a lot of things LOL

I got lucky indeed, Kristen.
I really like the Bridgecamera concept.
True it will not match a CSC or DSLR with large sensor in IQ.
But like the smaller compacts, it has the virtue of being there.
And this time with a long, sharp zoom.
The same zoom range in say my PEN would be far heavier and notably more bulky...

I found another Wolf's about a half hour away but their stuff was still at 20%. Normally I wouldn't hesitate however I really don't need anything. They had no lenspens, no umbrellas and I don't need to be tempted with other things I have no business buying. They did have the Fuji you got though Lili. A woman was deciding between that and the Canon Powershot of similar design.

Sad to see these stores closing. The Ritz at my local mall closed too. I always liked wandering in there and would even buy an overpriced camera there once in a while to do my part to keep them in business.

There will be nowhere left to walk in and feel these cameras before you buy. It's going to be all online ordering. A lot of choosing is feel too. :(

Back