Does it ever stop raining in the UK

BillN

Hall of Famer
Name
Bill
Hi guys

not posted for a while - been having a few (medical) problems - comes with the advancing years, (old age that is)

Anyway - hope all are well on the Forum, I've kept a watchful eye, but not posted for weeks, I hope to get some more birds shots posted in the next few weeks.

Just come back to the UK for a few days - it's rained everyday just like it did the last time we came back and the time before that....... and the rain is quite "wet"

Off back to SW France tomorrow so hopefully we will see the sun.

Hi Bill, I too am strugling with a medical problem since last week.
I'm having problems to get rid of it. New medication will help.

That's makes two of us, we are getting older don't we?

In England it's almost "always" raining. Right now it's dry here in Holland.
I do look forward to your birds shots!

I wondered where you'd been Mr. N ... hope you are recovering/recovered. And Yes, it (the weather) is vile at the moment.

Hi Paul, Herman and Andy

I've have had quite a few months of grief - (won't describe it) - but I ended up having a minor procedure, (I suppose that's what it was called), which had nothing to do with my original complaint.

We came out to France to enjoy our retirement and although we have a reasonable grasp of the French language, as a friend of mine commented, "if you are going to be ill there something to be said for being ill in your own language" - after I tried to recall what the French surgeon said to me as I was laying in the recovery ward.

Really good service from the French Clinic ......... they do invest a fortune in their health system

People tell me it always rains in Seattle, but every time I've been there it has been dry and beautiful. I think they just don't want anyone else to move there and spoil it for them so they created that rumor.

Sun has been shining in Scotland all weekend and today. Of course I could still be in bed dreaming it all! I've been looking for a waterproof camera after all the rain we've had this year.

Sun has been shining in Scotland all weekend and today. Of course I could still be in bed dreaming it all! I've been looking for a waterproof camera after all the rain we've had this year.

LOL, because my daughter is at the University of Stirling and she complains about the weather all the time. She says "cold weather, warm people".

Gary

Back