sznajder

Rookie
SOLDB][/B]
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Fuji x10 like new condition
</br>Prices</br> 575.00 all included
</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Ships to</br> USA
</br>Description</br> For sale Fujifilm X10 with many extras in mint condition. Absolutely no signs of use, camera was babied , never outside without the bag. Here is l little history. I bought it last November because I wanted Fuji with its color, clarity and great built. After I got this one I sold my Leica d-lux4 and Pentax K-7 hoping that this little gem will suit me better. Few months later I started thinking about X100, damn little sexy camera was my next target. I meantime I spotted Fuji s5 pro in new condition and here history started again. I love this DSLR so much that instead of X100 now I buying lenses for S5 pro. Selling X10 and one of s5 pro, previous ad to make some room in my closet and to get back some money for fine Nikon lenses. I'd like to give a try on few photagraphy forums, hoping that fujifilm fforum member will use it better than someone from CL.
For sale
X10 in mint condition,boxed sensor just was replaced a week ago- paperwork included,
black Mizar leather case like new condition,
black synthetic leather case,
Gariz lens cap attachment,
2 soft releases,
GGS lcd cover,
Lleather bag ,
extra aftermarket battery,
2 leather wrist straps,
$ 575.00 all included ( shipping and paypal) also

Thanks and let me know if you need pictures emailed.

Mario
url])

</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
  • Personal check
  • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
  • Other
Shipping method</br> UPS, USPS
</br>Shipping charge</br> none
</br>Handling time</br> 1 business day ( Im out of state for this coming weekend)
</br>References</br> Ebay nick "smoqoo" 270 positive transaction, Pentax Forums nick-sznajder 6 transactions
</br>Additional comments</br> -
</br>Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back