Completed Fuji X-S1 superzoom(SOLD) and Ricoh GRD III | Location: Australia | Ships: Worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.

bilzmale

Hall of Famer
Name
Bill Shinnick
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Fuji X-S1 superzoom(SOLD) and Ricoh GRD III (relisted).
</br>Prices</br> $595(Sold) and $325 AUD.
</br>Location</br> Australia
</br>Ships to</br> Worldwide
</br>Description</br> (SOLD)This is my near new X-S1 offered for sale. It performed flawlessly on my recent 6 week cruise but with 5 cameras it is time to rationalise my 'stable' and concentrate on the GH2 and X100.

Comes with original packaging and accessories plus a neoprene strap and an LCD protector.

This is the best of the superzooms (24mm - 640mm) and is Made in Japan quality with metal lens barrel, on lens zoom and manual focus and the larger sensor size (same as X10).

It is in unmarked condition and if you've been considering a super zoom this is curremtly the best.

Asking $595 AUD includes Paypal and postage in Australia. International postage add $15.

If you're unfamiliar with the specs visit Fuji HERE.

P1000198.jpg

P1000199.jpg

P1000201.jpg

The Ricoh GRD III is also in top condition (SOLD! and comes with the GV2 optical viewfinder SOLD!). I am the second owner and it came to me without packaging and accessories save for a charger. Will include a pdf of the manual.

It is in unmarked condition and am asking $325 AUD. Please add $15 for international shipping.

P1000202.jpg

P1000203.jpg

</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method</br> Australia Post
</br>Shipping charge</br> International add $15 AUD
</br>Handling time</br> Next day
</br>References</br> bilzmale on eBay and mu-43.
</br>Additional comments</br>
  • Not open to trade offers
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back