Fuji 18-55 review

The link works for me.....

As usual, computer software is not so good at translating as evidenced here.......
"Hot words on the lens is not losing its good texture, it makes me think of the Leica lens of this design, or once the Japanese old lens elegant appearance process."

Anyways, they seem to like the lens, but then judging from the samples I've been seeing here, that is no surprise. Frankly I was a little shocked at the sample images they had in the article. Even if they don't want saturated, contrasty photos, maybe they should consider a UV filter. They are flat and gray. If I hadn't seen the abundant samples from our 2 regulars, I'd wonder if there was something wrong with the camera or lens.

I kinda wish I knew what they meant, because in the photos I've seen the lens is homely. Not even plain....homely, but most modern zooms are kinda ugly. So maybe it's the appearance process and not the appearance that is elegant.

You over looked the fact, according to the review, that the lens has a " ... fourth gear ... ensure that even under challenging conditions, can be comfortable confident of the shooting." Beats my other zooms that only have an overdrive.

G

"Hot words on the lens is not losing its good texture, it makes me think of the Leica lens of this design, or once the Japanese old lens elegant appearance process."

To paraphrase: The writing on the front of the lens is high quality.

Back