self portrait

8177709668_3c51c5feee_c.jpg

Unsure if this photo falls into the intended theme of this thread, but here it is anyway. Taken with the OMD + my new Oly 17/1.8 lens. Nice little lens, and definitely sharp enough for me (in spite of some negative comments about it). Probably too sharp for portrait purposes, especially if the subject (me) doesn't have baby smooth skin! Couldn't find another willing test subject for the lens yet.

Shot in RAW, developed in LR, exposure, blacks, and shadows adjustment only. Default LR settings on everything else. ISO 200, F1.8.

View attachment 64637

Looks good Armando... you could always have Christilou process it for you. She's give you the glamour glow

LOL!!

Christina, feel free to give me the "glamour" look. I have been meaning to ask you (Christina) to do a "step by step" description of how you make those wonderful photos that we see all the time.

Two taken while I was riding an elephant in Thailand a bit over a year ago. In the second one I'm trying to smile, hold the camera with both hands, and not fall off the beast, a surprisingly uncertain proposition. I managed the last two; don't know if that's really a smile, however, though I was having a blast.

Back