GAS or Overload

Lili

Hall of Famer
Name
Lili
Finally I find myself with the energy to shoot again.
The little 15mm Oly body caps lens is a blast to shoot and I have lately re-kindled my love for XZ-1.
Just ordered the DC-63A Oly lens cap for it in fact.
I think I will limit myslef to the E-Pl2/15mm and the XZ-1 for a while and just concentrate on shooting.

that E-PL2 with bodycap looks like a great compact kit. Not sure when I would grab the XZ-1...aren't they comparable size-wise? Share some shots, please.

the XZ-1 is just a touch smaller and lighter. as the UI is very much the same it is easy to switch. The XZ-1 is excellent at lower light with a superb fast lens and effective IBIS
8293514314_b9ce203f3d_b.jpg

that E-PL2 with bodycap looks like a great compact kit. Not sure when I would grab the XZ-1...aren't they comparable size-wise? Share some shots, please.
here you go
8301753193_bc91777d4a_b.jpg

8302800550_7e85df8d72_b.jpg

i love the lens on the XZ-1 but the elegant simplicity of the BBCL on the E-PL2 is wining me over completely, love the draw of the lens

The XZ-1 is a great camera. I sold mine and regretted it the day I mailed it. I'm hoping to pick another one up early next year on a good deal now that they have a new model out. It's the only compact camera with no viewfinder I've ever enjoyed using. That body cap lens looks AWESOME!

The XZ-1 is a great camera. I sold mine and regretted it the day I mailed it. I'm hoping to pick another one up early next year on a good deal now that they have a new model out. It's the only compact camera with no viewfinder I've ever enjoyed using. That body cap lens looks AWESOME!

agreed, I love mine more each time I use it. lately I am a Sad Panda, both of these go with me everywhere...

Back