Leica Leica Store Miami grand opening

I hope they sell enough cameras to cover the cost of a physical storefront.

Its my impression that they're using these select locations in "well to do areas" to help the product via weekend seminars and photo walks. Potential customers get a chance to shoot for part of the days with a Leica and later work with the files. That's where the Leica Akademie comes into play too. Technically I fit into that profile being a new Leica owner and that's why I got an invite to last nights event.

Today an tomorrow the store had a couple well photographers in town to assist in these seminars and presentations. Not everybody hangs out on the forums pixel peaking or revving the their GAS wishes. So far it would appear its working for them.

LOL. Maybe they don't use that terminology over there. It just means I'm in the wedding party. I guess I'll be called a groomsman. All it really means is it's going to cost me a few hundred more dollars than everyone else, and I'm stuck there for the whole thing. God, I hate weddings....never again.

The link you have provided is showing some error and saying page not found. I'd definitely want to see those pics. Leica is really very much favorite of mine.O googled it out but couldn't find it.

Back