Micro 4/3 Olympus E-P5 Pix Leaked

just something about the rendering to me looks like it was done in software. I'm not smart enough to know why.....I just looks a little "off". The real one may very well look like this, I just don't think that this is a photograph of one.

Looks pretty.

But I'm intrigued about the launch of an EPL6 ... why EPL6? The EPL5 was just released not too long ago, and it already has the OMD sensor. What else can be done on the EPL6 to differentiate it from the EPL5, but without infringing on the EP5?

Usually 43rumors gets it right when it this close to actual launch date. I remember scoffing at the E-300 pictures saying no one would ever try to sell something that ugly - and two days later it was official ( and still as ugly - and yes I bought one ...). Not expecting a built in VF, that seems to a point of difference between the OM-D and the PEN ranges. Do like the front scroll wheel by the shutter button. And apparently even faster AF - again!

Usually 43rumors gets it right when it this close to actual launch date. I remember scoffing at the E-300 pictures saying no one would ever try to sell something that ugly - and two days later it was official ( and still as ugly - and yes I bought one ...). Not expecting a built in VF, that seems to a point of difference between the OM-D and the PEN ranges. Do like the front scroll wheel by the shutter button. And apparently even faster AF - again!

I wonder - are there now two wheels? Still the back thumb one, and now the front? If they can make the OVF relatively sleek and lockable, it could be a winner, though you still cant do evf and flash head, most likely.

Back