Not open for further replies.

entropic remnants

Hall of Famer
Name
John Griggs
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
Selling</br> Need Nikon DX kit lens cheap
</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Description</br> Here's the deal: have a friend whose husband left, lost his job and won't pay any child support. She is dirt poor right now.

One of her fun things to do is photography and she has an old D40 that works well but her lens is belly up.

What I need is any kind of cheap DX "kit" lens and it doesn't matter if it is Sigma, or Nikon or whatever. It just needs to be AF-S compatible because the D40 isn't a manual focus dream and has no "screw drive" for the older AF lenses.

If anyone has anything let me know. Not sure what the budget is here, but I'll be helping her out some -- all the same, looking for something at the bottom of the price range and as long as it works it doesn't matter at all what it looks like.

Thanks,
John
</br>Offering</br> Low
</br>References</br> eBay: entropic-remnants
</br>Acknowledgment</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Hi John, I know it's not a kit lens but I do have a Sigma 50-200mm telephoto lens, with both lens caps, lens hood. I never got around to sell it back when I had my old D40
P1010045.jpg
P1010046.jpg
P1010048.jpg

Let me know if she would be interested in it or just pm me if you have any more questions about it. My ebay reference: rhansantiago84

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back