1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

$2000 of Photography Education for $89 - 5 days only, ending 2014/10/19

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by serhan, Oct 15, 2014.

1. serhan

serhan SC All-Pro

May 7, 2011
    NYC
    Posting from talkemount forum:

$2000 of Photography Education for $89 - 5 days only, ending 2014/10/19
    https://5daydeal.com/

2. Petach

Petach SC All-Pro

Oct 22, 2011
    UK, Essex
    Peter Tachauer
    Yeah, I saw this in a mail shot and I am sorely tempted. About 59 quid in English.

Well done for posting.....you beat me to it.

3. Lightmancer

Lightmancer Super Moderator

Aug 13, 2011
    Sunny Frimley
    Bill Palmer
    Gentlemen... From what I have seen, and to paraphrase Pink Floyd "You don't need no education..." ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs SC Legend

Sep 21, 2010
    Not too far from Philly
    you should be able to figure it out...
    I took High School photography classes with one of those guys about 40 years ago. Probably skip all of these videos and stuff, but nice to him doing so well...

-Ray

5. bilzmale

bilzmale Super Moderator Emeritus

Jul 17, 2010
    Perth, Western Australia
    Bill Shinnick
    I'm a sucker for deals like this - you will need a fast broadband connection - over 30GB of data and a couple of hours on my cable setup.

6. Luke

Luke Super Moderator

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    if you discredit most Lightroom "presets" (free everywhere....and really it's just a place to suggest where to put your sliders) and videos you can watch for free on Youtube (or elsewhere) and eliminate common sense and things anyone who has used a camera for 2 months might know.....then this is more like a $150 value for $89.

But that's just my 2 cents. If you give me $89, I can choke your bandwidth restrictions with tons of links ....just in a less organized fashion.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Luckypenguin

Luckypenguin SC Hall of Famer

Dec 24, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    Nic
    I learnt quite a few Lightroom specific software tips from watching Serge Ramelli's videos, although all of the ones that I have seen were via his free Youtube channel.