$2000 of Photography Education for $89 - 5 days only, ending 2014/10/19

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by serhan, Oct 15, 2014.

1. serhan

serhan SC All-Pro

May 7, 2011
    Posting from talkemount forum:

$2000 of Photography Education for $89 - 5 days only, ending 2014/10/19
  2. Petach

Petach SC All-Pro

Oct 22, 2011
    UK, Essex
    Peter Tachauer
    Yeah, I saw this in a mail shot and I am sorely tempted. About 59 quid in English.

Well done for posting.....you beat me to it.
  3. Lightmancer

Lightmancer Super Moderator

Aug 13, 2011
    Sunny Frimley
    Bill Palmer
    Gentlemen... From what I have seen, and to paraphrase Pink Floyd "You don't need no education..." ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs SC Legend

Sep 21, 2010
    Not too far from Philly
    you should be able to figure it out...
    I took High School photography classes with one of those guys about 40 years ago. Probably skip all of these videos and stuff, but nice to him doing so well...

5. bilzmale

bilzmale Super Moderator Emeritus

Jul 17, 2010
    Perth, Western Australia
    Bill Shinnick
    I'm a sucker for deals like this - you will need a fast broadband connection - over 30GB of data and a couple of hours on my cable setup.
  6. Luke

Luke Super Moderator

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    if you discredit most Lightroom "presets" (free everywhere....and really it's just a place to suggest where to put your sliders) and videos you can watch for free on Youtube (or elsewhere) and eliminate common sense and things anyone who has used a camera for 2 months might know.....then this is more like a $150 value for $89.

But that's just my 2 cents. If you give me $89, I can choke your bandwidth restrictions with tons of links ....just in a less organized fashion.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Luckypenguin

Luckypenguin SC Hall of Famer

Dec 24, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    I learnt quite a few Lightroom specific software tips from watching Serge Ramelli's videos, although all of the ones that I have seen were via his free Youtube channel.